7 Must-Haves For Your Makeup Bag
Updated: Feb 18
Its always good to have a small makeup kit ready for day trips or random days out.
Here is a list of the eight must-have items for your make-up kit.
1. Tinted Moisturiser/BB Cream - For an everyday look instead of using foundation, you could use a good tinted moisturiser. Tinted moisturisers give your skin an even, clean, natural look. It also gives you the added benefit of moisturising your skin.
2. Tweezers - There is nothing like clean brows to give your face an instant face-lift. The right brow shape can brighten up your face. The best tweezers are relatively cheap so they will probably be the cheapest must-have in your make-up kit. Good tweezers can last you many years.
3. Eyelash Curler - Bright, clear, open eyes can make a big difference to your makeup look. Curled lashes make your eyes pop and your mascara will look so much better as well.
4. Blush - Healthy flushed cheeks can complete your makeup look and looks gorgeous. There are several blushes available in the market in different forms: powder, gel, cream and others. Some products even work as both cheek and lip tints. For a natural healthy makeup look, you should opt for a cream blush like this one.
5. Tinted lip balm - It’s no brainer that lip balm is the easiest thing to apply, you don’t even need to look in a mirror! This is why tinted lip balm is a must-have, not to mention it adds that perfect pop of colour while moisturising your lips!
6. Eyeliner - Eyeliners are used to line eyelids but using a light liner you can also use it to define your eyebrows. It can make your eyes look bigger or smaller depending on your preference. Pencil eyeliners are great because they are inexpensive and they don’t drip.
7. Mascara - If your like me and you can't even see your lashes without mascara then this is a definite must-have! Just a light coat will give a natural look, even if its the only makeup you put on for the day.
Click Here to subscribe and get my FREE ebook showing you how you can do a professional full facial routine in the comfort of your own home.